Private Yoga Classes
Personalised sessions that focus on your needs and your body
- Sessions at your convenience
- Gain confidence in safe movement
- Individual guidance by experienced, caring teacher
Private Yoga Classes
Reasons people choose to have private yoga sessions include:
- Group class times aren’t convenient
- Personalised attention for injury rehab
- Want more guidance
- Prefer tailored sessions
- Couples want to practice together with instruction
- Motivation and accountability to show up
- Help during and after pregnancy
What you can expect to get from the sessions are:
- A blend of different styles of yoga
- Caring, dedicated guidance through demonstration and adjustments
- Confidence by learning how to practice safely
- Initial chat about your needs and unique program designed
- Understanding of the various aspects of yoga: it’s not just about poses
Our pregnancy yoga classes are carefully structured and cater to your unique body requirements during different trimesters. It blends in the ancient wisdom of yoga and science.
The classes are delivered privately to address the specific mental, emotional and physical changes that you might be experiencing.
We also offer partner yoga where you can bring your partner, friend or parent who will accompany you during labour so they feel empowered to help you when you need them the most.
We offer sessions in packages of: 5, 10, or 20. Contact us for pricing.
Frequently Asked Questions
No! In fact that could be a reason to start yoga. With consistent practice, you’ll be surprised by how quickly your flexibility can progress!
Yes. Let us know if you’re interested and we’ll tailor a package for you.
We typically run sessions in the studio so we can offer you facilities such as.
- Toilets and showers (male and female).
- Secure lockers
- Infrared heaters
- Mats and props (we’ll bring this to the session if it’s at your workplace of course)
If you have trouble visiting the studio, contact us for a chat.
Yes. We will design a program depending on your needs and experience with yoga.
- Mats and props are provided and cleaned after each use (you are welcome to bring your own of course)
- Water bottle
- Wear comfortable and breathable clothing such as a t-shirt with leggings or shorts
Pregnancy Yoga in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs
The studio is based in Point Cook and we’re often joined by residents from:
- Altona Meadows
- Point Cook
- Wyndham Vale
Pregnancy Yoga Classes
- Planned and structured classes based on your convenience
- Friendly, skilled teachers to guide you
- We also help you transition to our group classes, with needed adjustments
- Easy to follow classes adapted to your needs
Pregnancy Yoga Testimonial
I went to Laya Yoga in point cook, when I was in the last trimester of my pregnancy. I’ve always been an active person, but my body was getting stiff and needed flexibility. Every trainer specifically Jaymala was so caring and they used to tailor every movement to my requirements.
Beautiful studio with such a positive vibe, it used to fill my day with so much happiness. Not only physically but mentally also I felt so relaxed. I used to look forward to go to the class after work so I could end the day peacefully. Not only for pregnancy exercise but Jay also guided me and my husband for the labour. Can't wait to go back.
- Neha Arora
Private Yoga Testimonial
I went to Jaymala 4 years ago and since then have never found anyone better and more knowledgeable than her. I started my private therapy session session since the start of Covid. She listened to my concerns, understood what my injuries were and then prepared a therapy session accordingly.
I have seen tremendous improvement in my health. She has not only guided me in developing my body strength but also better eating habits. I have no words to express my gratitude for all her guidance and patience with me over the years. Thank you for everything. You are the best guide I have ever found.
- Ruchi Gupta